With its new bridal collection, ASOS is proving you certainly don’t need to break the bank to wear something trendy and ultra flattering on your wedding day.
“We’ve created a collection that doesn’t compromise on quality or design,” ASOS design director Vanessa Spence tells The Knot of the new collection.
From dramatic jumpsuits with epic cape details to minimalist gowns with kimono-style sleeves, there’s truly something to suit everyone—regardless of whether you’re looking for the one, or if you’re in search of a fancy frock to sport to your rehearsal dinner.
And, no matter your style or size. “We celebrate inclusivity and diversity and we do everything to help our customers find their fit,” says Spence. “And we’re committed to providing all sizes at the same price.”
The collection ranges from sizes 4 to 30—and did we mention every piece is under $300? (Yes, really.) Check out 10 of our favorite pieces for yourself, and try not to buy every look. (But we won’t judge you if you do).
1. Our advice? Dress up this simple satin number with epic accessories.
ASOS Edition satin paneled wedding dress with fishtail, $151, ASOS.com
2. Simple and chic—but with a surprisingly saucy back detail.
ASOS Edition plaited wedding dress, $237, ASOS.com
3. Allover sequins? Yes, please.
ASOS Edition Curve flutter sleeve sequin maxi wedding dress, $285, ASOS.com
4. This vintage-inspired fringey frock is a perfect rehearsal dinner or wedding dress.
ASOS Edition fringe maxi wedding dress, $261, ASOS.com
5. Courthouse wedding or not, a midi-length dress is always in style.
ASOS Edition Curve lace embroidered midi wedding dress, $222, ASOS.com
6. Here’s all the proof you need that you can be a boho bride on any budget.
ASOS Edition embroidered bodice wedding maxi dress, $151, ASOS.com
7. Now here’s a dress that only looks super expensive.
ASOS Edition floral embellished lace wedding dress, $285, ASOS.com
8. Channel Meghan Markle in this effortlessly sexy halter gown.
ASOS Edition halter backless maxi wedding dress, $190, ASOS.com
9. Sometimes, a crop top gown is all you need to feel like you on your wedding day.
ASOS Edition Curve lace long-sleeve crop top maxi dress, $190, ASOS.com
10. This jumpsuit brings the drama.
ASOS Edition cape sleeve wedding jumpsuit in satin, $261, ASOS.com
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, some of which may be sponsored by paying vendors.
Secure your ideal wedding vision by starting with The Knot’s Style Quiz, here.